9.29.2013




A friend of mine just reminded me of the fact that I didn't explain why I chose this name for my Blogspot yet. Some of you might know that I am also active on tumblr from time to time. I am a really visual and graphic focussed person, and that is why I really enjoy blogging on tumblr. It is also a great source of inspiration. Next to fashion you can find a lot of art, architecture, quotes and (graphic) design. For the people who don't have a tumblr account yet, I would recommend it!

A year ago I chose to use the name ARTOFGLAM for my tumblr. Art because I can enjoy the work of artists very much. In my spare time I love to visit museums and galleries (I'm planning on writing about it on my blog). I've always found art really inspiring. The word glam I chose because I think my style is classy and can be glamorous as well. For this blog I wanted something else but still the same, so I chose for GLAMANDART! Connect with me on tumblr if you like to! 

http://ARTOFGLAM.TUMBLR.COM

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM!

CONTACT QUINTAVANVLIET@GMAIL.COM

3 comments:

  1. Wat een fijne inspiratie! Ik volg je nu op TUMBLR :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trouwe volger vanaf dag 1!

    Liefs Feelitfourteen

    feelitfourteen.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete