9.30.2013










ZARA // jacket
ZARA // shirt
ZARA // scarf
ZARA // trousers
Hermes // bag
H&M // shoes
Juli Dans // snake bracelet

I was so happy when I received these very cool loafers from H&M. I have kind of the same in black with a print from ZARA and another pair in all black from River Island! They are so easy to combine and they walk so nice. Thursday night I went out and I wore high heels (which I <3) but because my feet were hurting so much I took them off and stepped into glass.... Not very smart and very painful! But these shoes made the pain a lot less.

This week I am working on my bike company again. I am also going to visit the Zalando blogger awards together with my friend Helena from Snapme.org and I have a lot of other social and business apointments. So much fun! I hope you like the outfit, let me know!

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM!
CONTACT QUINTAVANVLIET@GMAIL.COM

15 comments:

  1. Omg i want your shoes !
    Bisous
    Yu'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit:) Love those H&M shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style! :) love your outfit, you're so pretty too :)


    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! You're totally rockin' those jeans as well :) I LOVE H&M and those shoes are top notch.

    -Minda

    http://northwestdressed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look, especially the shoes!
    Very nice

    xo' M
    blvckorsomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love the ring! and the loafers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally love it shall we follow by facebook and bloglovin?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. So in love with your bag!
    You are looking amazing as always

    xxx
    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super leuk outfit! Zou dit zelf ook zo dragen :)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super leuke outfit!
    Ik vind je schoenen echt tof.
    Wat grappig dat je op het AMFI zit, ik zit op de HvA in het Benno Premselahuis :-)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. seriously love it! those are some rad loafers xx

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them!!! I'm trying to find a similar ones! you look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such cute outfit! I LOVE the layering!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete