10.15.2013














So, it's been a while since my last post. I have been very busy with my company and some personal things but I am back in business! Last Friday I did a photoshoot with the amazing photographer and also entrepreneurship student Charlotte. She took these great pictures from me while I was walking around looking at all the beautiful stuff in Salon Heleen Hulsmann. This is a Salon in Amsterdam where the greatest second hand products are being sold. They still have amazing quality because mostly they aren't even worn. She has famous clients that bring their clothing to her so she can sell it to people like us.

When I was looking around I tried on a view things like the fur coats (which I absolutely love) and I also saw an amazing grey Alexander Wang bag with the straps around it for just 499 euros. I would love to have this item! Please take a look at her facebook page, she has the greatest items for good prices and she is kind too. Hope you like the pictures, let me know.

PICTURES BY CHARLOTTE BARNHORN

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM!
CONTACT QUINTAVANVLIET@GMAIL.COM

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pics:) You look fab, esp. with that black coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, you have great style and I love the shoot. IT's a cool behind the scenes post. Very unique

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos look absolutely beautiful!

    Hayfa
    http://www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such fun photos! all those fur coats and shoes are fab!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures!

    Seems like a glam experienceee <3

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

     
    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

     - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete