12.03.2013








 Furry jacket
ZARA // shirt
ZARA // pants
Mango // shoes
ZARA // bag

To start with great news: I will be an intern for 5 months in New York City at Diane von Furstenberg (DVF) from February on. Most of the people that know me quite well knew that this is something I have been dreaming of for years and now it is finally happening. It takes a lot of arrangements like getting a Visa, finding a place to stay and planning the journey but we are getting there! I absolutely can't wait to start this amazing adventure and I am so grateful for this great opportunity!!!

Next to this I am still working on my bike company called Clean Bike. From this week on our bikes will be displayed at new location of the well known concept store here in Amsterdam called Hutspot, if you have the time, please go there and check out our cool bikes! 

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM!
CONTACT QUINTAVANVLIET@GMAIL.COM

8 comments:

  1. You look awesome - that furry coat and those printed pants look perfect together and congrats on your internship! That's super exciting. xx Kat


    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove this outfit! You look great! These items fits perfect together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quinta And The City! But You look far more beautyful then SJP ( Sarah Jessica Parker :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pants ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wat gaaf dat je zoiets gaat doen. En mooie look.

    Liefs,
    Kiki // Chicks About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I love those pants!! I want them like now! Congrats on the internship

    Trending In Fashion
    Dressale Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pant.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete