9.06.2013


From time to time I like to be creative and work with InDesign and Photoshop to make collages. I picked the pieces myself and made sort of an outfit! I am planning on posting a collage every week, so I hope you enjoy.

I am absolutely in love with these beautiful green/brown colours for coming fall. Easy to combine with black and white and wearable for every occasion. Simple to wear at work with a pair of for instance these beautiful IRO shoes, but also nice in the evening by switching up the sandals for a good pair of high heals (which I love!) I would definitely wear all of these pieces. Eat your heart out!

This whole weekend I will be busy helping Mart Visser (Dutch famous couturier I did an internship at) with organizing and dressing during his premiere shows (this is twice a year, in September and in March). So we will be doing two fashion shows on Saturday and two on Sunday. I'm very excited! I feel honored to be still invited to help. My internship at Mart Visser was in 2010 and since then I've been helping with shows and photo shoots (styling), I enjoy it very much! I am planning on making a lot of pictures so I can write a new post for you guys, so you can have a look as well.




ALSO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM!
CONTACT QUINTAVANVLIET@GMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment