9.03.2013






Like the title itself already says: a girl can never have enough shoes (or heels). To speak for myself, I must admit that I am a shoe addict. I have lots of shoes, especially heels. Because I am not that tall (1.63 m, don't laugh!) I really like to wear them. I think Dutch people should wear heels more often, it can look so feminine and beautiful! Maybe I will post a picture sometime to show my full heel collection.

I had to have these black beauties from ZARA that look a lot like the Giuseppe Zanotti heels I saw everywhere on tumblr and other blogs. You will definitely see them in one of my next outfit posts! The dark blue ones are more classy and timeless. I also bought this pair at ZARA (where else) and I think I will wear them a lot because I love this dark blue colour for fall.

This morning I left Amsterdam early because I'm going to Texel for three days with my classmates. Last Wednesday I started my third year on AMFI with the minor Entrepreneurship. This is a 5 month course that I will follow with 150 other students from different Universities of Amsterdam. The group mainly contains guys (75%) and I've heard things about karaoke, so I can't wait to show my qualities (not haha). I'll tell you how it went when I'm back home....



ALSO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM!

CONTACT QUINTAVANVLIET@GMAIL.COM

2 comments:

  1. Wat een mooie hakken, vooral de bovenste. En veel plezier op Texel, ik ben van de week ook begonnen met mijn minor haha. X

    ReplyDelete