9.10.2013










ZARA // jacket
ZARA // top (last years collection)
ZARA // pants
Michael Kors // jewellery
Elisabetta Franchi // bag
ZARA // shoes


This week I have been very busy because I just came back from Texel with my class mates (I have slept like 10 hours in 3 days haha) and the next days I have been working at Mart Visser, as I told before. Very busy but lots of fun!

About this outfit, you wouldn't think I like shopping at ZARA, would you? I'm still getting used to standing in front of the camera in stead of behind. But I had a lot of fun shooting this outfit together with my sweet friends who where very willing to help me! I absolutely love this green color. I wore it a lot this summer, especially when combined with white. I'm also wearing a beautiful Juli Dans necklace that my girls bought me as a gift for my 21st birthday! Let me know what you think! 

PHOTOS TAKEN BY SARAH & MARGUERITE 

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM!
CONTACT QUINTAVANVLIET@GMAIL.COM

6 comments:

  1. Super gematched! XO

    Ik ben je nieuwste volger! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooi klassiek jasje! Mooie combinatie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, dear! I'll follow you!

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw mooi zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een mooie jas :-) Tof ook in combinatie met je wegdes.

    ReplyDelete