9.12.2013


Boyfriend jeans – ZARA – Black leather boots – ZARA – Knitted top – H&M – Glasses – Rayban –  Lens –  Nikkor / Nikon – iPad Apple



I went shopping this week (I have a good excuse now that I have a blog) and bought a few nice things! First of all this lovely indigo coloured boyfriend pair of ripped jeans, a musthave for this fall. Next to that I bought a fine pair of these black booties, Alexander Wang look-a-likes, so beautiful. A knitted dark blue (again, great colour for this season) cardigan with short sleeves. Together with my Rayban retro sunnies in gold and my newest toy: a portrairt lens! Bought to help me make beautiful pictures for this blog, this is the first photo I took with it! To conclude my iPad2 with my tumblr (ARTOFGLAM) opened. Let me know what you think about it!


ALSO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM!
CONTACT QUINTAVANVLIET@GMAIL.COM

20 comments:

  1. Want ze kon zich weer niet inhouden. Mooie aankoopjes Quinno!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey, are you having fun this Summer? It's sad it's almost gone :(
    I saw your blog once again and I had to leave a comment, the layout is amazing and I'm loving the posts. I'm coming back without doubt, keep going with this amazing job!
    Let's keep in touch.

    With love, Bárbara
    www.preppylemonade.com


    P.s.: In LOVEEEE with the boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg love the boots! amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke collage :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for you're nice comment. i love wayfarer,hehe.
    nice ray ban yours

    here you have my facebook page baby. maybe you like it

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/showroomdegarde/121926074585642?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice items ;)
    Those boots are perfection! xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind je booties zo leuk! Waar heb je die vandaan? XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hele leuke nieuwe aankopen!
    Een 50 mm lens? Ik heb vorige week toevallig ook zo'n lensje bij gekocht :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post, you have a very lovely blog!

    xo' M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new in's! Great choices...thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog. Hope hear from you soon...

    @zidelou

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wauw, die laarsjes zijn zó mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. leuke laarsjes!

    ReplyDelete