9.16.2013









ZARA // top
ZARA // jeans
ZARA // bag
Nikkie Plessen & Juli Dans // jewellery
ZARA // shoes


As you have seen in one of my previous posts I adore these black Giuseppe Zanotti look-a-like heels from ZARA. They are, as I call them, my 'sitting shoes' because they are a hell to walk on haha. But as long as I can wear them while I sit there is no problem. It also takes a while to put them on, so not the easiest shoes but oh so beautiful if you ask me!

At the moment I am following a 5 month course Entrepreneurship and I teamed up with two very cool guys. We are setting up a company that is going to recycle old race bikes and turn them into very cool, new, hipster bikes for an affordable price. Can't wait to show you some pictures of what we are working at! To be continued.....

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM!
CONTACT QUINTAVANVLIET@GMAIL.COM

9 comments:

  1. Loooove your shoes
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie outfit zeg! Ze schoenen vind ik heel gaaf.
    En wat ben je lekker bruin :-)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is absolutely beautiful you look gorgeous :)

    Hayfa
    http://londonloafers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit, ik vind vooral je sandaaltjes mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een mooie outfit zeg! Ik vind je hakken echt prachtig :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit! Loved the shirt

    Thanks for your comment!! You're so cute <3
    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

     - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete